- Rock Oil Factory Eco Foam has been developed to offer an easy to use high performance lubricant for
- Foam Air Filters. Most Air Filter Lubricants require a further cleaning product to remove the oil after use, incurring extra cost and time when preparing filters. Rock Oil has removed this inconvenience with Factory Eco Foam meaning cleaning and preparing filters is quick and easy.
- This exceptional performance and flexibility has resulted in a test win in a major motorcycling publication in the USA.
- Factory Eco Foam was also developed with the environment in mind; it is a non-mineral, water soluble fluid that can be safely washed away down drains.
- Factory Eco Foam is perfectly compatible with all foam filter materials and glue; it will not swell or shrink filters.
Directions For Use
Thoroughly wash filter in suitable cleaning solution, i.e. water if Factory Eco Foam has previously been used or Factory Foam Kleen if an oil based product was previously used
Apply thoroughly by soaking the filter in Factory Eco Foam
Allow to drip dry before use – this can take 2-3 hours depending on ambient air temperature.
Typical Physical Characteristics
|Density @ 15C||0.917|
|Viscosity @ 40C||120.0 cSt|
|Flash Point||< 50C|
|Appearance||Dark Yellow Liquid|